American Court & Drug Testing Services provides specimen collections and point-of-care drug and alcohol testing for courts, child protective service agencies and employers. Our network of preferred reference laboratories and specimen collection locations allows us to facilitate drug and alcohol testing at more than 1,600 clinics or patient service centers across the United States. Criminal justice and workplace services include “instant” drug screens for illegal and prescription drug abuse, and our partnerships with SAMHSA certified laboratories offer a wide variety of scientific analysis and confirmatory testing.
We offer employers a “turn-key” solution to create Drug Free Workplace Programs through the following services:
- Drug Free Workplace Policy Development and Implementation
- Operational Guides for Supervisors
- Policy development for Reasonable Suspicion, Post-Accident, Return-to-Work Testing
- After-Hours Telephone Support for Post-Accident and Reasonable Suspicion Testing
- On-Site Employee Education and Supervisor Training for Individual Shifts
- Train-the-Trainer Certification
- Managed Random Testing Selection and Notification
- Board-certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
Contact us today to learn more about our court and workplace services.