The criteria for this program is as follows:
- Marion County resident.
- Willingness to comply with program requirements and fully participate in treatment.
- No physical or mental health issues which would prevent participation in the program. (Will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- High risk offender as assessed by ORAS.
- Diagnosed as drug dependent and in need of an intensive outpatient program.
- Criminal case assigned to Judge Slagle or Judge Finnegan.
- Convicted of or pleaded guilty to a felony offense.
- Defendant has been sentenced to community control sanctions with successful completion of the drug court program being one of the sanctions imposed.
- Judge Slagle has sole discretion in determining admissibility to the Drug Dockets.