Do you think your dog is the best dog in Marion County? If so, you could win a special license tag or other prize for your pet.
Your County Auditor Knows it is important to license your dog, so she has provided this contest just for dog owners like you!
- Open to Marion County students currently in kindergarten through 2nd grade.
- Only one entry per student.
- Draw a picture of your dog or a friend’s or neighbor’s dog.
Use colored pencils, crayons, or markers; use 8 ½ x 11 paper.
- Entries must be the sole work of the contestant.
- Attach your name and information to the back of your drawing.
- Entry may be turned in at the Marion County Auditor’s Office
Or mail it to this address:
Marion County Auditor’s Office
222 W. Center Street, Suite 1031
Marion, OH 43302
- All entries must be received by November 20, 2020. All mailed entries must be postmarked no later than November 20, 2020.
Judging will take place on November 30, 2020.
Entries will be judged by a panel selected by the Marion County Auditor’s Office; Judges’ decisions are final.
First place award-the County’s #1 dog tag valued at $16.00,
Second Place – pet supplies valued at $10.00,
Third place – a gift certificate valued at $5.00,
And other prizes as well.
If you have questions, please call the Auditor’s Office at 740-223-4020.