The Marion County Clerk of Courts, Auto Title Division is a Passport Acceptance Facility, and we can accept the necessary paperwork to submit your passport applications to the US Department of State

Passport Fees
Adult Passport Book (16 and Up)$110.00
Adult Passport Card (16 and Up)$30.00
Minor Passport Book$80.00
Minor Passport Card$15.00
Expedited Service$60.00
Expedited Return Shipping (1-2 days)$17.56
Execution Fee (Adult or Minor Card or Book)$35.00
Passport Photos$10.00 (tax included)
  • If you are 16 years of age or older: Your passport will be valid for 10 years from the date of issue except where limited by the Secretary of State to a shorter period 
  • If you are under 16 years of age: Your US passport will be valid for five years from the date of issue except where limited by the Secretary of State to a shorter period. Minors applying for passports must be accompanied by both parents or the child’s legal guardians with their valid identification and proof of the relationship to parents/guardians

You can visit the official Department of State at or contact the National Passport Information Center(NPIC) via toll-free number at 1-877-487-2778 (TDD: 1-888-874-7793) and NPIC@state.Gov. You can also call us for information at 740-223-4080 

If this is your first time getting your passport, you’ll need to appear in our office or at another passport agency, with the following:

The completed passport application, printed, in black ink. 

  • A valid ID 
  • Proof of United States Citizenship (Examples: Passport, Naturalization Paper, or Birth Certificate) 
  • A recent passport photo, 2” by 2”, (to ensure it meets passport specifications, please have the picture taken at a facility that issues passport photos, such as AAA, Walmart Photo, Walgreens, or CVS) 
  • Payment for the US Department of State needs to be in paper form, a check, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order

If your passport was obtained while you were an adult, and you are still within fifteen years of issuance, you are only required to renew your passport. You can obtain a renewal form here or from the US Department of State website. Renewals will be handled by you and require no Execution Fee 

If your passport was obtained while you were a minor, you will follow the passport procedure as though it was your first time. Minor passports cannot be renewed but must be reprocessed at an Acceptance Facility. 

As directed by regulation 22 C.F.R. and 51.28, each minor child applying for a US passport book and/or card must appear in person. 

If Your Previous Passport Was Lost or Stolen 

If you cannot submit your valid or potentially valid US passport book or card with this application and have not previously submitted Form DS-64, Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen US Passport, you are required to fill out and submit a DS-64 with this application.